What are your surgery hours?
What do I bring to my next appointment?
- GP or specialist referral
- Medicare Card and Health Insurance Card details
- Pathology results
- Discharge letters or doctor reports
- Scans, X-Ray films
- If you’ve had surgery any operative reports
- List of current medications, herbal medicines and allergies
Where do I park?
Parking details for Westmead Private can be found here
Public transport details for Westmead Private can be found here
Parking is available at the back of our rooms on Macquarie Street, Windsor. We also have wheelchair access with a lift at this location.
Parking is available at our rooms on Orth Street, Kingswood.
What is an acceptable means of payment?
All bills must be paid on the day, (or via afterpay) and we accept all major credit cards and cash.
When should I get an over 50s bowel test?
See more information here about the national free Australian stool check test.
What is your Covid-19 policy?
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in past 14 days
- Have travelled overseas, to Victoria or other COVID-19 hotspots in the past 14 days
- For the safety of all our patients we will also ask you to use the NSW COVID-19 Service App to sign in and that you wear a mask.